Friday, November 25, 2005

Software Engineer - ShortTerm memory loss !

Software Engineer - ShortTerm memory loss !












1) I Dont exactly remember my closest buddies birthdays and anniversary coz my birthday alarm and yahoo does that.

2) I dont know few real names coz even they feel absolutely fine if i call them as xyz@yahoo/hotmail/gmail.com.

3) Only signin and signout on Messengers and talks reminds few people existence.

4) Few forwards from others to feel 'yeah they are still there to remember us' [provided we remember them] but who knows may be they wud have added us 2 their distribution group ages back.

5) Wrds lk am fn wt abt u mrly shws hw v r nvlvd n chat.nd hw v frgt fw spellings.

Oops ! my bullets and numbering isnt working ....btwn whats the next number ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Muthu_Kumaran said...

Good Spot priya!!!
100% TRUE...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Priya sharan said...

Hey you ! thanks but have got few more to be added

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home