Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Last Night !

Last night was so Bad…
Things were on usual track

but still it looked differently pricking my soul
i wish they were mere illusions but still it wasn't

Today I could see people with colors
I matched the happenings with last night
Then I realized what happened was

Jus life’s own colors
But still am not convinced

last night was really bad

I know everything works

but in it's own destined way
And that’s how it worked even last night
But still last night was ......

1 Comments:

Blogger Priya sharan said...

All Alone in the way..

That night was great...
Wishes came true which was not mine.
An illusion - made me believe
That I was made alone in a place
Where many people passed me.

The leaves falling from the trees looked
as they were shedding their tears for me.
That night was great...
Which made me blind - Though i had eyes

What was actually meant
Found its own way finally.
That night was really great...

- By SathishB

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home